Final wrap-up & thoughts for 2011
Join us for a brief final wrap-up to DrupalCamp LA 2010. Share your thoughts about what went right (and wrong), and what we’d like to have for 2011.
About the presenters
- Chris Charlton is an LA Drupal Manager & one of the Lead Organizers for DrupalCamp LA. Chris is an author, Drupal contributor, and has been a leader over the years helping many Drupal events nationwide.
- Christefano is an LA Drupal manager and is one of DrupalCamp LA’s lead organizers. He is a sysadmin for LA Drupal and DrupalCamp LA and is also on the Drupal.org and groups.drupal.org webmaster teams.
- Mike Stewart is one of the LA Drupal managers and a leading DrupalCamp LA organizer for the past three years. He co-authored the DrupalCamp LA case study that appeared on the Drupal.org front page last year.
Rain Breaw is an LA Drupal Manager & Lead Event Organizer, and Drupalchix Organizer.
Rain has had a lead role in the development of over two dozen drupal sites, including StandUp2Cancer.org and CAVotes.org.
- Nicole Bluto is a Drupalchix & Install-fest organizer. Nicole participates in meetups and comes with a deep curiosity and an avid love of Drupal. She helped organize the Drupalchix track and the Install-fest.
- Peter Benjamin is the volunteer coordinator for DrupalCamp LA. Pete is a Consulting Technology Scientist and is Los Angeles’ Open Source User Group Advocate having helped start and run the following http:/LAMPsig.org (Co-Founder), LAWebSpinners.org LALUGs.Org, LULA, LILAX, UUASC-LA, LAPM, LAJUG – gone now: LAVUG/vrml, LAXML, LAPUG/perl).
- John Romine is DrupalCamp LA’s venue coordinator and is one of the lead DrupalCamp LA organizers. He is Director of Computing at UC Irvine’s School of Engineering.