Get involved with the ladrupal.org website!
Are you interested in being part of a site building team and helping to further develop the ladrupal.org website?
Are you curious about best practices for working with a large team on a website? Have you been exploring version control options for large-team projects?
This session will use the ladrupal.org website to cover the following:
- What does the ladrupal.org site have to offer and what modules were used to make that happen (and why!)
- How did we work together as a team from a project management perspective (lessons learned, moving forward)
- How to set up your own system to work on the site using git for version control
- Setting up your local copy of ladrupal.org, including a database dump
- Whatever else seems right to cover!
While we will be focusing on the ladrupal.org site, this session is definitely intended to be useful for anyone working with a large group and/or getting into version control using git.
Please use the comments option to include your own hopes for this session.